Skip to content
- Assessment – Nurses assess patients on an in-depth physiological, economic, social and lifestyle basis.
- Diagnosis – Through careful consideration of both physical symptoms and patient behavior, the nurse forms a diagnosis.
- Outcomes / Planning – The nurse uses their expertise to set realistic goals for the patient’s recovery. These objectives are then closely monitored.
- Implementation – By accurately implementing the care plan, nurses guarantee consistency of care for the patient whilst meticulously documenting their progress.
- Evaluation – By closely analyzing the effectiveness of the care plan and studying patient response, the nurse hones the plan to achieve the very best patient outcomes.