Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, is seeking professionals for the position of Trainee Officer – I on a short-term basis at its Corporate Office in Bengaluru.
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration:
Trainee Officer – I will be engaged initially for a period of two years, which may be extended up to a maximum of one year (maximum tenure of three years) based on requirement and individual performance.
– Consolidated remuneration will be provided as follows:
– 1st Year: Trainee Engineer – I: Rs. 30,000/- per month
– 2nd Year: Trainee Engineer – II: Rs. 35,000/- per month
– 3rd Year: Trainee Engineer – III: Rs. 40,000/- per month
– An additional consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid for expenses such as Medical Insurance & Life Insurance Premiums, Attire Allowance, Stitching Charges, Footwear Allowance, etc.
Employment Notification Trainee Officer – I Recruitment in BEL Bangalore
Trainee Engineer – I: Masters in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution in Community Development disciplines. Candidates from other disciplines will not be considered for this post.
– Minimum percentage of marks required is 55% and above (aggregate of all semesters/years).
– Working knowledge of Computer, MS Office Tools, Good Communication Skills (Oral & Written).
– Knowledge of Government Legislation on CSR will be an added advantage.
– Selection will be through a Written Test and Interview at Bengaluru.
– Candidates must register through ‘Google Forms’ to be eligible for the selection process.
– Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, or Voter ID) is mandatory for the Written Test.
– Date and location of the Written Test and Personal Interview will be communicated via individual Email IDs.
– The Written Test will consist of objective type multiple-choice questions in MSW subjects in respective disciplines/specializations.
– The weightage for assessment is 85% for the written test and 15% for the interview.
– Candidates who pass the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Interview in a ratio of 1:5 based on merit.
– Passing marks are 35% for the Written Test and Personal Interview.
– The final selection results will be displayed on the BEL website.
Apply to Trainee Officer – I Recruitment in BEL Bangalore
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates who meet the qualifying criteria should pre-register online through ‘Google Forms’ to express their willingness to attend the Written Test.
– Candidates must register online using the provided link.
– Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
– Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the Written Test.
– Outstation candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview will be reimbursed with II class train fare by the shortest route between the correspondence address and the place of the interview.
– The number of posts may vary based on actual requirements at the time of selection.
– BEL employees applying for the same post in different units of BEL will be rejected.
– Communication regarding the selection process will be done through email, and candidates are required to provide a valid email ID.
– BEL reserves the right to debar candidates at any stage of the selection process if their candidature is found unacceptable.
– Appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the standards set by the Company.
Vacancy Notice Trainee Officer – I Recruitment in BEL Bangalore
click above to download
this vacancy notification