Medico News India

Natco Pharma To Launch Indonesian Arm, Health News, ET HealthWorld

Hyderabad: Natco Pharma said its board of directors has approved the incorporation of a subsidiary in Indonesia, Natco Lotus Farma, at an investment of up to US$3 million.

Natco Pharma will initially invest US$1 million for a 51 per cent stake in the subsidiary with the remaining 49 per cent to be held by PT Mitra Medis Exim, which is part of the Mitra Jaya Group, as co-promoter.

The subsidiary will sell pharmaceuticals in the Indonesian market and is aimed at giving Natco an entry into new geographies for growth and profitability, it said.

Natco Pharma informed the bourses that it expects the subsidiary to be set up by April 19, 2024.


  • Updated On Apr 24, 2023 at 10:35 AM IST
  • –>

  • Published On Apr 24, 2023 at 10:15 AM IST
  • <!–

  • 1 min read
  • –>

Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals

Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest insights & analysis.

Download ETHealthworld App

  • Get Realtime updates
  • Save your favourite articles

Scan to download App

Paid Prime Membership on

Source link

New Report