National Scholarship Scheme 2024 : Those students and students who want to apply for online scholarship are welcome in this article. From time to time, the Central Government starts various scholarship schemes to encourage meritorious students, one of which is the National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme. In this article we are telling you how to apply online and get benefits from this scholarship scheme.
In this direction, the Central Government is running several national scholarship schemes which provide assistance to the boys and girls who are unable to pursue education due to financial problems. The Central Government has started online applications for such a scholarship scheme. If you also want to get scholarship then you can apply online through the process given below.
National Scholarship Scheme 2024: Overview
- Portal Name: National Scholarship Scheme
- Scheme Name: Various Scholarship Schemes Available on NSP Scheme
- Article Name: National Scholarship 2023-24
- Article Type: Scholarship
- Who can apply: All Indian students
- How much scholarship will be given on the scholarship scheme?
- In which medium to apply online?
- Process to start application: Online depends on your selected scholarship scheme
- Last date to apply online: Depend on your selected scholarship scheme
- Official Website: (Click Here)(Click Here)
- National Scholarship Scheme 2024
- national scholarship 2023
The Central Government has launched the National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme whose main objective is to provide financial assistance to talented students to advance in the field of education. Students applying under National Scholarship 2023 will be provided a scholarship of ₹ 12000 for their studies.
Eligibility for National Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must have obtained more than 55% marks in 8th class.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than ₹ 3.5 lakh.
- 5% relaxation is given for ST students in class 8th.
Documents Required for National Scholarship 2023:
- bank passbook
- educational documents
- aadhaar number
- Domicile Certificate
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- student certificate from school
How to Apply for National Scholarship:
To avail the benefit of ‘National Scholarship 2023’ you will have to apply online. You can apply for the National Scholarship by following the procedure given below:
- ‘National Scholarship PortalGo to ‘ whose direct link is given below.
- Click on New Registration in the ‘Applicant Corner’ on the home page of the portal.
- Fill all the information in the application form and register.
- After completion of registration click on the application form.
- Upload all the information and documents asked in the application form.
- Select and click on ‘Submit Button’.
Your application for the National Scholarship has been successfully completed!