Goodwin University is seeking a candidate for a 15-week part-time adjunct faculty position
in the Nursing department beginning January 2024 for the MSN program to teach the online didactic pathophysiology course. The University is
seeking to add faculty members who are committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service.
Under the supervision of the Director of the Masters of Nursing Program, the candidate is
responsible for teaching the online didactic pathophysiology course. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach the curriculum for
advance nursing practice.
- Doctorate degree in nursing (PhD, DNP, DNS,
- Current and active RN License in the state of Connecticut
- Experience teaching pathophysiology at the masters nursing
- Knowledge of current trends and practices in the specific field of study
- Strong planning and organizational
- Work collegially in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- Current and active APRN License in the state of Connecticut
- Experience with online didactic teaching and
familiarity with online Leaning Management Systems (i.e. Canvas or Blackboard)
(This job description does not constitute an
employment agreement between Goodwin University and employee. It is used as a guide for personnel actions and is subject to change by the
employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.)