We are pleased to announce an upcoming interview for the position of Young Professional I at the Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (ICAR-CMFRI), Kochi. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this temporary position, please carefully review the following details.
– Name and Number of the Post: Young Professional-I (One post)
– Essential Qualifications:
– Graduation (regular course) with working knowledge in computers.
– Two-wheeler driving license.
– Desirable Experiences:
– Secretarial Assistance
– Drafting skills
– Communication skills
– Nature and Duration of the Post:
– Purely on a contract basis for one year from the date of joining.
– Selected candidates must be available to work beyond regular office hours as required.
– Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years (with relaxation as per rules).
– Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated Emoluments as per revised ICAR guidelines).
– Place of Work: ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi.
Employment Notification Interview for Young Professional I at ICAR-CMFRI
1. Interested candidates should send their bio-data and scanned copies of the original supporting documents to fr*******@gm***.com before 25th June 2023.
2. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email communication regarding the date and time of the interview.
3. Only those who receive the communication should appear for the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All applicants must submit scanned copies of their original certificates from matriculation onwards by the specified deadline.
2. Any form of concealment of facts or canvassing will result in disqualification or termination.
3. The competent authority reserves the right to terminate the contract without assigning any reason at any time.
4. No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided for attending the interview.
5. Candidates with relatives employed at ICAR-CMFRI must declare their details in writing before the interview date.
6. All candidates must submit the required declarations (Annexure-I and Annexure-II) by the specified deadline.
7. Shortlisted candidates will receive further information via email, and only they need to attend the interview.
8. Candidates currently employed elsewhere must provide a No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if applicable.
9. The decision of the Director, ICAR-CMFRI, will be final and binding in all respects.
10. Candidates with marks issued in CGPA/OGPA format should provide an approved conversion table/formula during the interview.
11. The selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments at ICAR-CMFRI as the positions are purely contractual and time-bound.
Apply to Interview for Young Professional I at ICAR-CMFRI
To access more details and information, please visit our website at www.cmfri.org.in.
We encourage all eligible candidates to take advantage of this opportunity by submitting their applications before the deadline.
Vacancy Notice Interview for Young Professional I at ICAR-CMFRI
click above to download
this vacancy notification