$50,000 to $54,000 per year
Open Until Filled
This individual will maintain the instructional equipment of the Nursing Department, assist
with instructional duties in the department’s laboratory, and will report to the Director of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Masters Preferred
- Holds a current New
York State Professional Nurse License
- At least two (2) years of hospital nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills as
necessary for working with diverse groups of people with varying backgrounds.
- Must communicate effectively with students, staff,
faculty, and administrators
- Experience teaching in an accredited program, preferred.
- Promote and adhere to all recognized safety practices and standards.
- Identify and
source appropriate products for nursing lab and/or simulation use, including obtaining multiple vendor quotes.
- Communicate lab
needs to Director of Nursing Programs on timely basis to maintain lab environment and equipment.
- Prepare nursing lab environment
for planned laboratory and simulation experiences.
- Installation and maintenance of all nursing lab equipment, including simulation
- Provide support to faculty in the development and implementation of new simulation and technology-based scenarios.
- Program simulation scenarios and troubleshoots scenarios when needed.
- Maintain warranty and maintenance information on
equipment and simulation manikins.
- Request work orders through college and vendors for room and equipment maintenance.
- Maintaining adequate inventory of supplies and materials required for nursing lab and nursing simulation experiences.
the Director of Nursing Programs with development and management of budget related to nursing lab and simulation.
required data and reports student fee request every three years.
- Assist in the preparation of events.
- Schedule, prepare,
and maintain nursing lab.
- Communicate, collaborate and maintain working relationships with community constituents, partners, and
- Provide service excellence through courteous, informed, accessible, and professional engagement.
- Perform other
duties as assigned.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; the review of resumes will be on-going.
Salary is determined by a candidate’s rank at SUNY Sullivan, based on experience, education, and contact hours. The full salary range
is $50,000 to $54,000 per year.
Apply in less than 5 minutes using our Applicant Tracking System at the link below! Please submit
your cover letter, CV, statement of teaching philosophy, and the contact information including emails for 3 professional references.
SUNY Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer