Find out if you are ready to book IELTS One Skill Retake. Read the criteria and follow steps below to make sure you qualify.
Criteria for booking IELTS One Skill Retake
- You can book IELTS One Skill Retake if you have recently completed a full IELTS on Computer test. One Skill Retake does not apply to IELTS on paper.
- You must have received your results from a test centre that offers IELTS One Skill Retake.
- You must sit IELTS One Skill Retake within 60 days of your original test.
Booking your IELTS One Skill Retake: Step by Step
- Login to the Test Taker Portal and view your results.
- Click the ‘Retake’ button for the skill you wish to retake.
- Select the date for your IELTS One Skill Retake (within 60 days of your original test date) and book your preferred session.
- Confirm your details and click ‘complete your booking’ to finalise your booking and payment.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You can also view your new booking details in the Test Taker Portal under ‘Tests and Results’.
Supporting information for IELTS One Skill Retake
IELTS One Skill Retake makes achieving your study, work or migration goals easier and faster. The format for the IELTS One Skill Retake follows the same structure as the regular IELTS test. You will already be familiar with how it works, and this time you can focus on just one skill.
To achieve the best results, make sure you prepare thoroughly. Check out our tips on ‘How to succeed in IELTS One Skill Retake’ or explore our wide range of IELTS preparation material.
IELTS One Skill Retake will be available in selected British Council test locations worldwide from late 2023.