Crop Insurance List – Kisan Crop Insurance Scheme has been started to improve the condition of poor farmers. This scheme is known as Crop Insurance Scheme. If you apply online for this scheme, you will get a benefit of ₹ 15000 in case of crop failure. At present the government has implemented this scheme in different states. If you want to take advantage of this, then read the information given below carefully.
Under the crop insurance scheme, money is given to those farmers whose crops get damaged due to bad weather. If you have also availed various types of facilities under the crop insurance scheme, then some information about it has been shared below.
Crop Insurance List
Farmer Crop Insurance Policy It has been running for a long time. This scheme is issued by different states. At present this scheme has been implemented by the Central Government. The Prime Minister will provide financial assistance to those farmers whose crops have been damaged due to bad weather.
Apart from Maharashtra, farmers in some other states have faced various types of problems due to bad weather. Under this scheme, the government will send ₹ 15000 to the bank accounts of all those farmers. But the complete information about the eligibility criteria for when the money will be received in case of crop failure is given below.
Who will get the crop insurance scheme?
Let us tell you that this scheme has been implemented by the Central Government only for those farmers whose crops have been damaged. The government has made it clear that in case of crop failure, you will be given an installment of ₹ 15,000.
Talking about its eligibility, the farmer’s crop should be damaged due to weather. Who has to apply online for this scheme? Apart from this, whose annual income should be less than ₹ 200000.
How to view crop inspection list
If you have applied for your Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme and want to get money under this scheme, then you will have to see your name in the crop inspection list. The entire process of viewing names in this list is explained in simple words below –
- First of all you need to know about Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. official website But have to go.
- Crop insurance is done before the harvest, if you have done it then you will have a four digit code which you have to enter to login.
- If you do not have such a code then click on the Forget option and login after following the instructions.
- After this, on the home page you will see the option of Crop Insurance List, click on it.
- After this a list will open in front of you in which you have to check your name.
- If your name is mentioned in the list, then people from the crop insurance scheme will come to your farm to check and after that the money will be sent to your bank.
in this article Crop Insurance List Complete information about it has been given, after reading which you can easily understand what is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and how you can avail its benefits. If you can easily understand the shared information, then you can share it with your friends and also do not forget to ask your views in the comments.