Ladli Behna Gas Cylinder Yojana Update: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched the Ladli Brahmin Gas Cylinder Scheme which aims to provide LPG cylinders to the dear sisters of Madhya Pradesh at Rs 450. Its main objective is to provide relief to private families from rising inflation in general terms.
Madhya Pradesh government has started many schemes for the prosperity of women. Recently, under Laadli Bana Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 1250 is being provided to women for monthly bahulashi.
Apart from this, to provide housing assistance to the Ladli sisters, the government has started the Ladli Brahmin Awas Yojana and now the Madhya Pradesh government has started the Ladli Brahmin Gas Cylinder Scheme to provide LPG gas cylinders to the Ladli sisters at low prices.
To empower the women of Madhya Pradesh and live a respectable life, various schemes are being run by the Chief Minister for the welfare of women so that the condition of women can be improved. To know all the details related to it in detail, read all the information carefully on how you can avail it.
Ladli Bahna Gas Cylinder Scheme
The main objective of Ladli Behna Gas Cylinder Scheme is to provide gas cylinders to women at cheap rates so that women are not forced to cook food traditionally and they can easily cook food using gas cylinders which can improve the health of women.
Under this scheme, women will get the facility of LPG gas cylinder refill for Rs 450. For this, women will have to contact their LPG gas provider company and apply, after which they will get the facility of subsidy on LPG gas cylinder.
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Bahna Gas Cylinder Scheme:
- This scheme is only for women of Madhya Pradesh.
- The name of the beneficiary woman should be under Ladli Brahmin Yojana.
- Women belonging to economically weaker BPL category families are eligible for Ladli Behna Gas Cylinder Scheme.
- Documents required to apply include Ladli Brahmin registration number, Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank account details, gas cylinder connection number and mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
Application Process for Ladli Bahana Gas Cylinder Scheme:
- Visit the official website of Ladli Brahmin Yojana and download the application form of Ladli Brahmin Gas Cylinder Scheme.
- Enter the information required in the application form like gas registration number, name, address, bank account details etc.
- Scrutinize the application form by collecting photocopies of original documents.
- Submit the filled application form by visiting the agency of your nearest LPG gas provider company.
- After checking the application form, if you are eligible then you will be issued subsidy which will provide LPG gas cylinder to women for Rs 450.
Madhya Pradesh government has launched Ladli Bahna Gas Cylinder to provide LPG gas cylinder at Rs 450. To avail the benefits of this scheme, women can apply on the basis of their eligibility.
After applying, the government will scrutinize it, after which eligible women will be given subsidy on refilling LPG gas cylinder so that LPG gas cylinder can be made available to women at Rs 450.