Ayushman Card List – Ayushman Card is an important scheme through which free medical facilities are provided to poor citizens. At present the application process for Ayushman Card has been started. If you want to get free medical treatment then you have to apply for Ayushman card as per the instructions given below. Let us tell you that after applying, the government releases a list in which you have to check your name, after that you get the benefit. Information about how you can add your name to the list of Ayushman Card and how you can provide free medical treatment to your entire family sitting at home is given in today’s article.
Ayushman Card 2023 is an important scheme whose benefits are being given to poor citizens on a large scale. Various types of updates have been brought in this scheme and its eligibility has also been changed. Now any poor citizen can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. To avail this facility, read the information mentioned below.
Ayushman Card List 2023
Ayushman Card There is an online card which was started in the year 2018 under Jan Arogya Yojana. The objective of this scheme is to provide free medical facility worth ₹ 500000 in a year to the poor citizens of the country. The online application process was started for this but due to lack of awareness, very few people applied for it.
After that the government has done different types of work to spread awareness about Ayushman Card. The application process has been made easier by changing its eligibility. The official application of Ayushman Card has also been downloaded through which you can get the card online. You can use Ayushman card in all the hospitals which are associated with this scheme and get free treatment worth Rs 5 lakh there. If you get treatment in any other hospital, you will have to pay money but that money will come back to your bank in the form of subsidy.
Who gets the facility of Ayushman Card?
Let us tell you that this scheme has not been implemented for all the citizens of the country. Some eligibility criteria have been prescribed for this, after fulfilling which you will get the benefit –
- First of all, the age of the person applying for this scheme should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The annual income of the person applying should be less than ₹200000.
- To get Ayushman card made, it is mandatory for you to have ration card.
- There should be 6 units i.e. six people linked in your ration card and you can get Ayushman card made for all those family members.
How to apply online for Ayushman card
To avail the benefits of this scheme, you will first have to register and login, after that you will have to select the process after which online e-KYC will have to be done and you can get the Ayushman card.
How to login for Ayushman card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Card.
- After this, click on the beneficiary option on the home page.
- After this you have to fill OTP by entering your mobile number.
- In this way you can login, if you have not registered then there will be an option for registration, click on it, fill a small form and follow the instructions given above.
You have to choose the process from the list
- You have to select your state on the home page.
- First of all you have to choose the name of the scheme and the name of the district.
- After this, you have to select your family ID, your mobile number and location and submit it.
Get your Ayushman card e-KYC done
- After this you have to click on your action option.
- After this a new list will open where you have to choose the option of e-KYC.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to write the Aadhaar number, fill the OTP and submit it.
- Now you have to give the information about the ration card, after that your Aadhar card, ration card and application form will open on a new page.
- After filling that application form, you have to take a photo of yourself from your mobile and upload it.
- If you have filled all the information as per the instructions mentioned above then click on the submit button.
How to add your name in Ayushman card list
First of all, a list is issued for all the people who have to be provided the facility of Ayushman Card. You should have complete information about the list, the process of which is explained below –
- First of all you need Ayushman card official website will go on.
- After this you have to click on the login option.
- The e-KYC process has to be completed as per the instructions mentioned above.
- After this, you will see the option of Add New Member on the home page, which you have to click on.
- After this you have to fill your name, address, Aadhaar number and other information carefully.
- After this you have to submit the application form and keep the given reference number safely.
in this article Ayushman Card List Detailed information has been given in which you will be able to understand how the name is added to the Ayushman card list and how to apply for it. Complete information related to what kind of benefits you can avail and what information you can get in this scheme has been shared.