Job Schedule: Part Time
OCR Code / Classification: 2 – Instructor – Faculty
The Part-time Clinical Instructor, Nursing will be responsible for teaching assignments in clinical settings. The
hours and shifts for this position are flexible and can vary, but generally fall between the hours of 6 am and 7:30 pm.
The salary for
this position will be based on experience and academic credentials.
Degree or higher in Nursing. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Department of Education accepted
accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
2. Two years or more of nursing experience.
3. Unrestricted RN
1. Master’s Degree or higher in Nursing. Note: Degrees and hours must be
from a college accredited by a US Department of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
2. Successful teaching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
- Make recommendations to Department
Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
- Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and
talk or hear.
- The employee may frequently stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee may occasionally reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
If you need assistance,
please contact HR at 336-734-7302. AA/EOE.