PAN Aadhar Linking – The government had made it mandatory to link Aadhar card and PAN card. It was announced that you will have to link your Aadhar card with PAN card before 31 March 2023. The government has recently clarified in one of its CBT reports that the PAN card of about 11.5 crore people is not linked to the Aadhaar card. After December 31, 2023, the PAN card of all those people whose PAN card has not been linked to Aadhaar card has been cancelled. Now due to cancellation of PAN card, various types of problems have arisen because the bank account is also being closed. Apart from this, PAN card number is being declared wrong in various types of accounts.
If you are stuck in this problem by not listening to the government, then complete information about how you can get out of it is given in today’s article. Today we will explain in simple words the complete information related to linking your Aadhar card and PAN card and tell you what to do next if you have not linked it.
PAN Aadhar Linking
The government had announced long ago to link PAN card and Aadhar card. The government had made this announcement to store the information of all the people in a correct manner. Aadhar Card and PAN card Time was given till 31st December to link but many people have ignored this news.
The government had extended the time many times and arrangements for fine were also made, but even after this, the PAN card of more than 11 crore people has not been linked to the Aadhar card. At present, more than 70 crore people have PAN card, out of which only about 58 crore people have linked their PAN card with Aadhaar card.
There is a lot of problem for those who have not linked their PAN card with Aadhar card. PAN card is linked to the bank account. Apart from this, PAN card is required to avail various types of government facilities as well as to buy or invest in any type of property. Due to cancellation of PAN card, all these people are facing various types of problems. As a solution to this, the government has arranged some procedures, information about which is given below.
How to link your PAN card with Aadhar card
Those who have not linked PAN card and Aadhar card at present. If their PAN card has been canceled due to this reason, then they will have to follow the instructions given below –
- First of all you have to link PAN card and Aadhar card. official website You will have to go to the link of which is given below.
- On the home page, you will find an option to Link Aadhaar in the Quick Link section.
- After this a new page will open where you have to write your PAN card and Aadhar card and verify with OTP.
- After this, you will be charged a fine, after paying which your Aadhar card and PAN card will be linked.
How to check the status of linking Aadhaar card and PAN card
If you have linked your Aadhaar card and PAN card by following the procedure mentioned above. So you should also know about the status through which you will be able to find out whether your Aadhar card and PAN card have been linked or not –
- For this, first of all you have to link PAN card and Aadhar card. official website will go on.
- On the home page you will see an area of Quick Link, in which you have to click on the option of Link Aadhar Status.
- After this, a status page will open in front of you where you have to write your Aadhaar number and submit it.
- After this, a new page will open in which you will be able to understand all other types of information related to Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
in this article PAN Aadhar Linking Complete detailed information has been given about it, after reading which you can understand well how to link PAN card and Aadhar card. Apart from this, we have also explained to you some other information thoroughly. If you found this information beneficial then share it with your friends.